lunes, 26 de noviembre de 2007

Unit 11: It's a very exciting citty!

Maracaibo and Madrid...

I invited to know the city where i live and my favority city....!!

First i should you my city..!!



I live in Maracaibo the most beautiful city in Venezuela.it's a great place you should come to Maracaibo although it's a hot city, it's a fantastic place where you enjoy..!!
You should visit the malls, the Basilica San Juan de Dios it's a beautiful church.
The nightlife in Maracaibo is wonderful, we have the best restaurants, clubs, coffe and especially the most delicious food in Venezuela.You should try to go Mi vaquita, El Establo de Garcia, Rancho Palmira and eat somenthing of the traditional food of Maracaibo like pastelitos, tequeños, patacones..!!

My favority city is Madrid...!!

I think Madrid it's a beautiful city...Madrid it's the capital of Spain..It's a place where you see so much
tradition, her architecture, her people..It's fantastic..!!My dream is to go to Madrid some day..

2 comentarios:

Joao Alves dijo...

Hi Angela
I see that you live in a very beautiful town. The Basilica is beautiful. The other photo of the town is too small to see well.
I live in Portugal. Not in the capital, Lisbon, (which is a beautiful town, too)but in the south of the country, in a town called Portimao.
I agree with you about Madrid. It's an amazing town. Another spanish town I love is Barcelona. Do you know it?

Unknown dijo...

Hello, Angela, and
Congratulations!
You have a great blog site.

It is very well organized and easy to read.

I also live here in "La Tierra del Sol Amada", and I am writing a web site for the city. Could you please check it out at


Maracaibo en CadaLugar.com


It still needs some work, and I would really appreciate it if you could drop me a line with any suggestions.

Best regards to you and all maracaiber@s.


Freddy Flores Quintero,
webmaster@cadalugar.com